ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
- A pupil who has not attended any school whatsoever or who comes from a private school , must produce an official birth certificate such as a municipal or Baptismal Certificate, in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission form.
- New pupal must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians who will be responsible to the Principal for their regularity and fees.
- Leaving Certificate will be issued only on written application from parents or guardians . the form of application for the Leaving Certificate in inserted in the school Calender.
- Amonths notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil else the the fees will be charged.
- No Leaving Certificate is given until all sums due to the school have been paid in full.